Engagement project funding application process
Please review the SSC-Facility-Engagement-Funding-Guidelines to see if your initiative meets the funding criteria before applying. All projects must be completed by March 31, 2023.
Engagement project funding of up to $10,000 per project is available for Surrey Memorial Hospital and JPOCSC Medical Staff Association (MSA). Projects must contribute to at least one of the MSA’s three strategic goals:
- Revive and renew the SMH MSA organization & enhance MSA membership engagement.
- Adapt and meet the needs of medical staff through engagement, wellness, education, and professional growth.
- Support medical staff initiatives that demonstrate collaboration with the FHA, sustainability, and return-on-investment.
The application process has been streamlined to a one-page proposal and the funding is awarded on an ongoing basis. Decisions are made approximately four weeks following submission.
Step 1 – Review Funding Guidelines
Step 2 – Complete one-page proposal
Step 3 – Confirm approval with MSA
Step 4 – Register for FEMS
Step 5 – Register for VersaPay
Apply for engagement project funding below.
Once your engagement activity has been approved, you must register for the following two systems in order to access your funds and receive reimbursements for your project-related time and expenses:
- Facility Engagement Management System (FEMS): If you require technical assistance on FEMS, please contact [email protected].
- VersaPay: If you require assistance with setting up VersaPay, call their support directly at 1-866-999-8729.
New registrants are required to call VersaPay in order to enter their banking information online for security reasons. If you have any other question, email us at [email protected].
Other useful resources
SSC Facility Engagement Funding Guidelines Summary Table
View and download the SSE Facility Engagement Funding Guidelines: Summary Table here.
FEMS Versa Pay Info
View and download the FEMS Versa Pay Info here.